Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We are experiencing technical difficulties.

I uploaded some pictures to photobucket. Normally, I edit them on photobucket, download the edited copy and post it here. I'm sure there must be an easier way to do this, but so far it has worked.

It is no longer working.

I can't get the darn things to download, so I can't post them here. This is not that big a deal when the pictures are taken with the camera, but when I take pictures with my phone the only way I know how to get to them is to upload them to photobucket. There must be another way, I just don't know it yet.

So instead of showing you pictures of gingerbread or crocheted gifts, I've given you this rant about not being able to get the blankity-blank-blank interwebs to work for me.

I've not given up. The world needs to see the wonder that is the gingerbread house that my sister and I made. It just might take longer than I thought it would.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sometimes, and this is totally a convoluted method, I upload mobile photos to FB, then save them to my computer and then I can post them elsewhere.

MaryAnne said...

How frustrating. Good luck getting your pictures off your phone!