Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm going to write a post real quick...

Famous last words I know, but here it goes:

I've got 12 balls of cotton yarn in front of me. The pink one is looking at me sideways. I've been working on crocheting Christmas gifts till my hands have gone tingly, and I'm still not done. I've started improvising patterns because I'm sick of making the same thing over and over.

I needed something faster. What could be faster than the crocheted things I can't tell you about? Accessories! So you may be getting something that works with my theme this year, or you may be getting something that will go with that lovely outfit your aunt gave you. It depends on how sore my wrists get between now and Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I love making things for friends and family. I just started too late in the year; I should have started in June.
Okay, back to crochet... and Buffy.

No comments: